Friday, May 15, 2009

EEEEEKKKK!!!!!


for the purposes of this story, you must go in knowing that i am deathly afraid of hornets and wasps and whatever like that.
SO...
i'm sitting on my couch, minding my own business. i'm on gmail and so is Andrew, so i'm like "yay! i'm gonna chat with Andrew!" and suddenly my cat (Lucile) starts hollering at me! and i'm like "huh?" and then i see this GIANT hornet! and i was like "EEEEEEEEKKKK!!!!!!!!" thus the title. so i changed my gmail status to "EEEEEEKK!! HORNET!! JEREMY!! DADDY!!" and then ran to get something to spray the hornet with (we had NO lysol and NO bug spray! wah!) and i hear a little ping from my computer, which means i'm getting a chat, so i run back over and it's Andrew saying "oh my god you're kidding!" then another message pops up. he's saying "i live next door! do you want me to come over and help you!" and since i have nothing to kill the demon with, i just send "YES!!" and next thing i know somebody's knocking on the door. so i let them in and (YAY!) it's Andrew and he's like "where's the hornet?" and i'm like "yay! Andrew!" so after some screeching and standing on chairs on my part and some weird looks from Andrew, he finally had the thing caught in a cup with a index card on the bottom. so he let it out (even though i suggested we smush it...) and YAY! CRISIS AVOIDED! go Andrew! so this post is to say... THANK YOU, ANDREW! heehee i trained him well! :)

1 candies:

Lily-Pagan said...

haha great story!
you and Andrew's dynamic is super cute! and i hate hornets too. i got stung by one when i was a little kid, so i've never liked them.